....... an exquisite boutique for that something special


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Colour Swap 2012


Thank ladies for joining up with this swap.

I  have been away for a few days and have not been able to send out the questionnaire. I am about to send them off to you all this afternoon.

 The photo is of some of the gifts received in my 2010 Colour Swap.
I found this swap alot of fun.

Check out the Rules for the Swap below and considering taking part and sign up.

If you want to send gifts that start with the letters of COLOUR. Here are some ideas

C - Cardmaking supplies, Cross-stitch picture or kit, crochet, Christmas, Coasters,  Candles 
O - Ornie, Orange flavoured ?, Owls
L - Lavendar Sachet, Lace, Love heart, Lollies, labels
O - Olfa product (for quilting), Outdoors
U - (I have my thinking cap on for this one)
R - Ric rac, Ruffles, Read, Recipe 

Any ideas let me know and I will add them. There is no pressure to do the letter gifts ... only if you would like to,





3 comments:

mydina said...

hola,preciosos trabajos,saludos

Terri - Palm Bay, FL said...

You do such beautiful work and I just LOVE your Tilda's. I would love to make the Tilda bunny and Angel, but cannot find the pattern. I see the instructions but cannot find a link to the pattern itself. I have twin 4-year old granddaughters that I know would love to have their own bunny and angel.

Thanks so much for your assistance. Looking forward to seeing more wonderful creations from you.

All the best,

Terri at the Drake's Nest in Ossineke, MI

Anthea said...

Hi there, am I too late to join in this Swap?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...